Following the departure of Anne Richardson as Chaplain for London the Bishop of London wishes to appoint a Chaplain
- lead and serve the Deaf and deafblind congregations
- work with them in mission and outreach to the wider community
- promote awareness of the Deaf and deafblind community in the diocese
- work with colleagues to enhance inclusion and access for Deaf and deafblind people
- develop contacts with the wider Deaf and deafblind community and its networks
This is a full time post, at incumbency level (24,522 p.a.) However, creative offers for job-sharing matching the skills of applicants will be considered.
Applications from Deaf and deafblind people are encouraged.
This appointment is open to lay and ordained applicants.
Native British Sign Language user or a minimum of CACDP level 3 is required
Appointment subject to enhanced DBS disclosure
Further information available at http://londondeafchurch.
For application form please contact Mrs Pam Nicholls, Assistant to the Archdeacon of Charing Cross:
Closing date for applications: Monday 30 June 2014
Interview date: Friday 18 July 2014